This book will help judoka:
- Prepare for gradings
- Learn Japanese terminology
- Understand the mechanics of a throw
- Master how to throw in all directions
- Remember the names of the techniques
- Learn the grips required
- Develop a repertoire of throws they can use
Who is this book for?
40 Judo Throws is for any junior judoka looking to improve their throwing abilities.
This book will help you learn the throws and prepare for your next grading.
By the end of this book the reader will have learnt 40 Judo Throws. That includes every throw in the Gokyo, the whole judo syllabus.
You will have the skills to throw opponents of all sizes and styles and you will know how to defend against techniques too.
Buy the book now!
For club orders click here.